Saturday 15 February 2014

Boot haul: Melanie Jane ankle boots

Hi Guys,

Still on a hunt for some good footwear. Apologies for the really dodgy pictures but I wanted to share with you my new black ankle boots, the Melanie Jane's from Clarks.

Let me just get this out of the way - Clarks is not my favourite shop ok! I just happen to live and work really close to one, and their customer service and website is on point! You can order online to collect in store - and you don't have to pay until you pick them up!!! So what I did was order into the store two pairs of the same boots and paid £0.00 and then went into the store, tried on both and paid for the one. It's great cos usually I end up paying loads online ordering different sizes and even though you end up getting your refund it's still a bit crap having the money leave your account. Ok - that wasn't suppose to be a long Clark' praise - I was trying to say that I haven't turned into a granny!

These were in the sale and I paid £39.99, I think full price was £59.99?
I admit that I am not keen on how they look on me; I'm convinved that they look like boots, but I am getting desperate and these have a good heel height and a good study rubber sole (jesus I am a granny!!!)

They also have a little notch in the front which is a detail I really like. Doesn't stop them looking like boats or my ankles looking like pork chops but still, I think these are a keeper? TBH I've been into my local Clarks so much I'm embarassed to go in to return them. The dude knows my name.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails