Monday 24 February 2014

New.....

Hi guys!!!

This is a scheduled post. As this goes up I will be.....starting my new job!!!!


I've not wanted to say anything until everything was sorted....but as I type this there's less than 2 working days until I start so I'll assume everything is sorted.

As per usual I can't say where I'll be working or what I'll be doing, but I will be based near Westminster and I am really really looking forward to starting.

My last day at my 'old' job was 14/02/14 and I'm currently on annual leave sorting out bits and bobs. I cried a lot saying goodbye to my friends and am really sad to be leaving. But this is a new chapter and I hope I make new friends and enjoy my job as much as I did my last one.

And....my little secret was the reason for all the recent shopping that has been happening! I haven't won the lottery or anything but a new job does mean new shoes, bags, coat, hair and make up is needed lol

Starting a new job means putting your best foot forward, and that can't be done in scruffy shoes can it?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails