Wednesday 26 February 2014

Review: No7 Cleansing Brush


Hi Guys!

As I showed in my Christmas 2014 haul my mum got me (and my brother hahaha) a cleansing brush from No7. Basically a rip off clarisonic; an electric toothbrush for the face!

When the Clarisonic was first getting hyped on youtube and on beauty blogs I was interested - I do love to manually exfoiliate but then I didn't think it would be too wise to test it out on my face, especially for a price point of way more than £100. 

But now I own this nifty little thing so I thought they'd be no harm in giving it a go. I don't know the price but considering mummy got two and also two packs of extra brushheads I am assuming No7 (Boots) gave her a good deal. 

In the box was.....exactly what you see, plus an instruction manual (press start and move it around your face!), plus 2 batteries. 

The thing I searched out for on the instruction manual was the whole water issue. I didn't want to risk electrocuting myself! But this is safe to use, even in the shower, but it says "don't submerge in water". I use mine at the sink anyway so unless I drop it in the toilet, we're a-ok here.

So....I remove makeup and cleanse my face as usual, and use this once a week for a deep cleanse. Wet the face, blob on my face wash and then press the 'start' button and gently (don't press down - I assume your face is softer than your teeth!!!) move it around your face.

I like that this is really easy to use and considering how sensitive my skin is the brushes are the right combination of soft and firm. It's been about a month and I have no complaints. I love washing my face and am tempted to use it all the time but even though I've had no bad results I don't want to tempt the skin Gods!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails