Saturday 22 March 2014

Beyonce Heat perfume


Oh oh oh Beyonce.

I have wanted to own Beyonce's Heat for a long time. And then my mum bought this for me some time last autumn to give to me for my bday/xmas but then she misplaced it. But finally she stumbled across it and I got my hands on it. Woo hoo? No. Boo hoo.

I'ts all right but it's not wow. I thought it would be warm and sexy, a bit sweet and spicy. And it probably is for about 2 minutes and then it's gone.

I've got the 100ml bottle and I've been using it for maybe 2 weeks and I'm already half way through. With my lack of smell I need something strong and long lasting. Maybe this has a better scent for someone with a normal nose but  I'm just going to use it up as quickly as possible and never get this again.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails