Wednesday 26 March 2014

Pull and bear bag


(Sorry for the toilet pic!)

Hi Guys!

Just a quick post sharing my new handbag with you. My sweet daddy got me this bag to help carry my junk to and from my new job :)

It's a great size - not too big - but big enough to put all my usual stuff in it and include my lunch box :)

The handle is a good length for my chunky arm; I can easily fit my arm through the handle with my thick winter coat on. Likewise, the strap is a great length. If I wanted, I could have it hanging at my hip.

If you fancy one for yourself you can find it here:
 http://www.pullandbear.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/pullandbeargb/en/pullandbear/29027/BAGS%2BAND%2BBACKPACKS?t=1#/3671866/BASIC%20BOWLING%20BAG

Hope March has been a great month for you. Cannot believe how fast this year is flying by!

1 comment:

  1. Do you subscribe to any other websites about this? I'm struggling to find other reputable sources like yourself

    Amela
    Branded Power Banks



    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails