Wednesday 19 March 2014

Review - Emu Oil Well moisturising eye cream


Hi guys,

As you know, I'm always on the search for a good eye cream. I've been using this Emu Oil Well Moisturising Eye Cream for a few months now and.....I don't know. It is good but it isn't amazing. I would repurchase due to lack of other options, but that's not exactly a shining recommendation is it? I got mine off feelunique.com and its rrp £8.05 (I got mine using a discount code - can't remember what I paid but it was around £6-7)

It comes in a tub, which some people might not like. The eye cream is nice and...moisturising! When I put this under my eyes and on my eye lids my skin feels instantly moisturised. It left my eye area nice and soft, and not tight.

This got really good reviews online but I don't generally have dark circles or puffy eyes so I can't comment. But I have used eye creams that do absolutely nothing so I know that this works to some effect. And for the price it is really good. I am a fan of high end eye creams but to be honest this is just as good as the £30 eye creams. I think that the reason why I can't declare my love for this is because I hold in my heart a desire to start an affair with the La Prairie eye cream, but at over £100 for a smaller tub that is not going to happen is it?  Sad face. But happy face for my Emu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails