Saturday 15 March 2014

Review - Loreal volume million lashes excess (waterproof)



Hi Guys!

A while ago I had a mascara clear out and have been on the look out for something to test out. I had a Superdrug's giftcard and ended up making use of a buy one get one half price offer (I got a Loreal foundation as well). Both the mascara and foundation retails at £10.99 each, so I ended up paying £15 for both, which is great.

So we're here today to talk about the Loreal Volume Million Lashes Excess. I got mine in black waterproof. Let me just say straight away, the photos do it no justice. I love this mascara. 


*The brush/wand? is the perfect size for my little monolids. It isn't so thick that I end up painting my whole eye lid with mascara, but it's thick enough to make applying easy and fast.

*The formula isn't too wet, nor is it too dry. Some people love a wet mascara but for my monolid this often equals a mess.

*WATERPROOF - I wore this on my last day at work. Unsurprisingly I cried a lot. And I was hugging a lot of people so I was in a really wet and hot situation (hhhhmmm, my last day wasn't that exciting lol) and at the end of it my eye make up was.....unmoved. My hair was wet, my top was a bit damp, I had cried off all my foundation but my mascara (and kudos eye shadow) hadn't budged and I had no streaks down my face. And it wasn't just me who noticed this - I actually had several people ask what mascara I was wearing because they were shocked at the lack of panda eye action.

*This mascara is supposed to give you volume, as the name would suggest! In the picture it doesn't look like a lot of volume but I would say it does give me a nice look.

*At the end of the day, I'm not working with a lot here. My lashes are thin and short. I doubt any mascara, especially at a drug store price is going to give me amazingly long and thick lashes. I would recommend this mascara. I would repurchase this....but I do like to try out other brands so I think I will have a play with the other Loreal mascaras to see if I can find something even better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails