Wednesday 12 March 2014

Short trench coat, short hair

Hi Guys.

I think I've become addicted to Zara. Blame my parents, they love Zara. Ok, two coats doesn't make an addiction - but I can see this situation spiralling out of control.

So as well as my gorgeous wrap around wool coat I've also picked up this short beige trench cat? jacket? mac? in the Zara sale. Full rrp was £69.99, and I got it for £39.99. I don't think this is a bargain even reduced, but it was just too cute to pass by. I just imagine myself skipping to work and dancing on the tube station platform in this light jacket with some really cute shoes on......mmmmmmmmmmmmm 
Here's some action shots of my new short hair (to bulk up the post in all honesty).

This is me and my cool hair drinking costa coffee. A caramel latte. Long hair Penny never got to drink Costa. 

Short hair me getting some kissing action. My hair makes me feel so light and carefree. Peace and love man, peace and love.

Short hair Penny contemplating a little fringe. But I am not that cool so don't worry. Also, my new hair cut really compliments my natural hair colour. As soon as I got it cut people keep asking if I've dyed my hair (and left the greys???) but I guess the bleach and mass of hair just detracted from what was there.

This pic is a bit crap - but it shows that the ombre is definitely gone. I do miss my hair, and the brightness of the ombre. Without the big hair and orange my wardrobe is looking really ...tired. So boring. My hair was an accesory in itself so I am having to learn how to dress all over again....sometimes it's a chore but a lot of the time it is really fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails