Sunday 11 May 2014

BAP Concert: Live on Earth London 2014 #LOE2014


Hi Guys!

A fortnight ago I went to my third KPOP concert :)

BAP (Best Absolute Perfect) came to London and wowed at the Brixton Academy. 



I didn't get many pictures at all but was just enjoying it in real time.

I had a fantastic night. The boys were just amazing. Their stage was full of energy and love and the crowd were just out of their minds excited.

The atmosphere was electric.

It was pricey (cheapest seats were £89) but it was worth every penny. Kpop groups/artists don't come to the UK too often so I think that one concert once a year is ok. Its so nice to be in a space full of people who share the same passion as you. And its all a bit surreal too but in the best way possible.

I do feel really emotional going to these concerts. Who would have thought that I would ever go to 3 concerts in 3 different locations?! My weird kpop obsession has given me joy and a passion which helps me to conquer my fears and for that I'll always be grateful 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails