Wednesday 14 May 2014

StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles


Hi Guys!

This is a bit of a crap and useless post because I'm writing about something I haven't used but but but !!! You may still appreciate what I have to tell you.

Quick back story - my mum basically wanted StriVectin-SD Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles for Mother's Day. I said "no problem mummy, whatever you want, you shall get".  I looked it up online. It was rrp £55. I called my mum and said, ""£**%&$^"&"*£*"&"%" FFS jesus" and she said to forget about it and get her whichever cheaper eyecream.

Then I felt bad so I did a bit of google magic and found it for £20. Twenty friggin pounds!!!!! For the full size tube. PAY NOW!

My mum has been using it for a while now and really likes it. And actually for the £20 its an absolute bargain if you consder that most (higher end) eyecreams are about 15ml and around £20-30, and this tube is 30ml.  Not sure what I'll do when she's finished it and wants another one. Fine if I can find another bargain but still feel sick paying £55.

Really tempted to buy one for myself but don't think my face is worth this much lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails