Sunday 11 May 2014

New shoes - primark leopard print pointed shoes



Hi Guys!

Please say hello to my new shoes. My new favourite shoes :)

A bit of a blogger faux pas but I got these beauties in the winter but for obvious reasons could only start wearing them now. I have been looking in store (to stock up haha) but can't find them :(

They were £6 from Primark. Leopard print pointed ankle strap flats.

I love them so much. They're sexy and fun. Look great for work and for weekends.

I made the mistake of wearing them to a concert (ooooooooh more on that later :)) so they are a bit wrecked so I'm trying my best to not wear them but its tough finding something better  #firstworldproblem

I love Autumn/Winter fashion but I love Spring/Summer footwear.

What are your current fav pair of shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails