Saturday 17 May 2014

Garnier Express 2 in 1 Eye Make-up Remover


Hi Guys!

As you may now I am in love with Garnier's 2 in 1 make up remover (the light blue one) - I swear by it and have been through more than 10 bottles of the stuff. That being said, I do get tempted by all these other stuff promising me heaven and earth.

So I decided to take the plunge and pick up this purple thing. Promises to remove all make up, even waterproof.

LIES LIES LIES!!!

Maybe if you wear the minimum of eye make up this will work for you.

But I do not wear the minimum of eye make up. I wear the equivalent of concrete on my eyes and this does not work for me. I paid for it so of course I used it all up but every time was a struggle and filled me with unhappiness.

No rubbing required? Really? Really? NO! I had to use about 6 cotton pads and rub rub and I still had eye make up residue :(

Gentle on the eyes? Thankfully, yes it was gentle. Which isn't a  surprise, since it did nothing for me it would have been more of a shock if it had stung. That would have been the ultimate insult to my make up removing routine.

Protect eyelashes? Maybe they mean this is due to the gentleness of the formula - been since it took so much effort i did lose many an eyelash in this battle.

RRP £3.49 I got mine during a promo so paid around £2. What a waste of £2. Seriously.

So.....would I recommend this?

LMFAO

Get loss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails