Wednesday 21 May 2014

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water


Hello!

So you may have had the pleasure of reading my previous slightly negative and ranty post regarding the Garnier express 2 in 1 make up remover. I was not a happy bunny.

During that Boot haul I also picked up Garnier's version of Micellar Cleansing Water.

I'm sure if you're reading this you know the deal with Micellar cleaning water, and the love affair people are having with the more pricier stuff such as Bioderma.

My mum uses Bioderma and loves it. She's on her third bottle. Well, I decided to dip my toe into the water and get Garnier's offering since it was on a promotion (maybe around £3 price point?)

To be honest, the concept did not appeal to me because realistically, I know my face and my make up and I know that anything so water like isn't going to work for me, and basically I was right.

I'm not going to moan and rant like my last post because saying Micellar Cleansing water is too water like is like saying a creme egg is too sweet. Its suppose to be sweet you idiot. If you don't like sweet, don't eat a creme egg. And if you wear a shovel full of make up, maybe find a different cleansing routine?

If I was wearing a foundation like Doublewear I wouldn't even bother looking in the direction of this, but sometimes I'll use it on a normal foundation day as a last cleanse, or over the weekend when I'm make up free.

Sorry that this 'review' is even more useless than normal but I just wanted to put in my 2 cents.

Are you a fan of micellar cleansing water? Do you use this to remove a full face of make up?  Does it work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails