Saturday 24 May 2014

New hair - another haircut


Hi Guys!

Didn't think I'd be posting anything like this again so soon but last month (end of April) I had another haircut!

It doesn't really translate in pictures but it is short.

I kinda hate it. I kinda really hate it. My dad keeps calling me Auntie and finds it hilarious :(  It doesn't suit my face shape or hair type and funnily enough, this length is really high maintenance.

It gets greasy soooooo quick and needs a lot of straightening. I can't do anything with it a part from have it down. Even when I'm at home I can only top knot the top part. I have to sleep with it out which I hate, but the only way I can tie it all up is by the nape of my neck which then means my stubby ponytail digs into the back of my head when I sleep.

But I'm happy I did this because......it made me feel a bit adventurous. I've been literally wrapped in my comfort blanket of hair for so long, it feels really refreshing to throw that blanket off and face the world.

And of course, hair grows. And mine is growing at a good rate so hopefully by June it'll be nearer to shoulder length and a bit more flattering.

(On a side note - my hair stylist was really impressed with my home dye job!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails