Saturday 22 November 2014

Primark haul - Sweater season


Hi Guys!

It is so cold these days bbbbbrrrrr so I've stocked up on some new jumpers to keep me snuggly and warm.

I've only become into wearing jumpers since last year. Previous to that I just felt, honestly, too chunky to be wearing jumpers. I'm bulky enough and I didn't see the point of adding on more bulk.

But then last year I just....I dunno....accepted my bulk and welcomed jumpers into my life! And this year, with the addition of having to actually travel to work beyond 10 minutes I actually need the extra layers for practical reasons (I can be practical at times!).

Everything is from Primark. 

[£14]
This chunky jumper is a mix off creams and greys. It fits quite boxy but is by no means cropped. It gives off quite a boyfriend vibe with the wide contrast neck line. Absolutely love it. It does get a bit fluff central and leaves my office chair and  black skinnies slightly fluffy but nothing I can't live with. One thing to note is that the washing instructions says to cool wash it....which may or may not matter to you. 

[£14]

Leopard print. Nuff said.

This feels like heaven. It is so soft and fluffy. It is not as thick as the previous jumper, and it isn't very flattering but it was too cute to not buy. 

[£10]

This is the typical fluffy jumper that was all the rage since last A/W. TBH I am going to return this because the colour looks absolutely hideous on me. I look like a fluffy washed out pig. They do sell this in black but my size is never in stock. I will persevere cos I'm dedicated innit. 
[£6]

I know. I know what you are thinking.

Double chin. Triple chin. Roll neck. Really?

Yes really. As I mentioned previously, sometimes I can be practical.

I've been sick a lot since starting my new job (Hello public transport germs!) and sometimes you gotta keep, not just the chest region warm but also the neck.

This is a wardrobe essential and I shall be busting it out and probably layering it under another jumper when it is snowing and shizz. I'll be in so many layers and scarves that noone will be noticing my chins. And to be fair, my chins are there with or without the rollneck anyway.

(Also note, if you have less chins than me, this would look very stylish and it is only £6!)
[£14]

Neon yellow jumper.

Goodbye comfort zone!

I love this. It is chunky and slightly boxy. I could have gone a size smaller but the oversized look really suits the style and colour. It is neon yellow for god's sake. I took, "go big, or go home" quite literally.

This isn't everyone's cup of tea (no shit sherlock) but hey, if it garners too much hated I can always wear it around Penny Palace. Ain't no one gonna stop this star from shining!

OMG this jumper just makes me all happy and weird.

The only downside is styling it is tough. Pretty limited with which outwear and accessories I can wear it with.
But I don't mind a  challenge. 


[£14]

This is the jumper I am wearing in the first photo.

I love this jumper. This is my favourite one.

It is oversized, long (more than covers my bum) and it has slightly batwing thing going on and the sleeves are bracelet length (my absolute fav sleeve length - cos I'm the sort of person who has a sleeve length favourite).

The neutral beige is just sexy. Yes, beige is sexy. 

And I saved the best til last!

Oh come on. Just cos I've purchased a few non-black items doesn't mean I've gone bat shit cray.

But seriously, if you want a pastel unicorn rainbow jumper, go to Primark. The jumper feels like clouds.



Hope you have enjoyed my sweater haul :)
Are you guys all warm and snuggly?
Keep healthy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails